Friday, January 21, 2011

The best of 2010

The end of July 2010 I found out I was pregnant with my first baby. It was a total shock for Jonathan and me. When I was younger, I think like 17 my doctor told me that I would probably never be able to have kids because I have polycystic ovaries. At that age I always knew I wanted kids but I was too young to really worry about kids then. So anyways, do you ever think things happen for a reason? I do now. In June 2010 Jonathan's grandpa Novak died and at the end of July like a month later is when I found out I was pregnant. I still say that grandpa had something to do with giving us a baby. I think it is like his way of still being here with us.

Then on Christmas night 2010 Jonathan proposed to me. We have have been together for almost 4 years and live together. I was working that night and he came up to my work for what was I thought because I forgot my cell phone at his grandpa Koester's, little did I know what was about to happen. He asked me how much I loved him and I asked him what did he do and how much was it going to cost. He then asked me agian and I said a lot and he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

2010 is a year I will not forget and I think that 2011 will be better. We are getting married on Nov 5 and our baby is due on May 2. I am so ready for this baby to be here that I don't know if I can wait the last 14 weeks (even though I will have too). We don't know what the sex of the baby is and we don't have names picked out yet. I also know we are doing thing in the wrong order like moving in together first, then getting pregnant, and then getting married but everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't change anything. So all in all I had a good 2010 and I can't wait for 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Casey! I'm so happy to see you blogging! I think 2011 is going to be great for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey,

    I agree with Sara. I love blogging :)
    And don't worry about going out of order. We did & everything turned out better than ever. So happy for you!!! Being a mommy is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete